Risk comes in many forms: natural disasters, power outage, cyber attacks, pandemic diseases, crowd-related disasters and reputation damage amongst other challenges.
Having support to understand your risks and how you can plan to mitigate them is vital.
How the Emergency Planning College Can Help You Prepare:
With multi-agency expertise and subject matter specialists we can:
- assess your capability to anticipate and withstand disruptions
- help you adapt to events
- support your survival in the face of challenges and threats
We can also:
- review and assess your plans
- provide a wide range of advisory services
- act as a critical friend when you need us
- embed our people into your organisation to fulfill an emergency management function from within.
By doing this we can help you recognise your risks, vulnerabilities and capabilities.
This informs tactical and strategic decisions and ensures operational and financial stability.
“EPC added significant value over and above a review. Through careful selection we had the right person supporting us who was able to influence the wider organisation and help embed these changes. ”
Get in Touch
Find out more about our how specialists can help you plan for emergencies by contacting us today.